Monday, January 11, 2010
I need to right this immediately!
This course is for all WOMEN, of all ages, who want to either FIND, or FIRE UP, their creativity.
Life is busy, and full, and things get in the way of creating but joining this creative program means that every week you set aside 2-3 hours JUST FOR YOU and better yet, get your creative brain working again!
Making friends, having a laugh, being provoked to think about life a little more deeply, eating and drinking, and just being surrounded by other women creating are some of the other bonuses!!
So, the new name is simple. "CREATE" with Amber Greene. (Founder of MamaMoontime)
In many ways, with many tools, with colour and light, trying out new things and seeing whether they 'fit' with you.
In a day or two, I'll have the program and a bit more detail up here so please check back.
Enrolments are now open!
Contact me at email@example.com to book.
Friday, October 9, 2009
We'll be talking and sharing ideas about the 'stew' of creativity and thinking up more ways to get into the flow.
We'll be making a hand felted journal cover, learning the skills of using a template so that the book cover fits around the journal and can be reused again when the journal is complete.
Please remember to bring two towels.
There are a few spots available. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday evening if you wish to attend. Individual classes are $25 per person.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
If you are a Gold Coast resident (or are prepared to drive from Brisbane/Northern rivers), then enter now!
This prize is valued at $200.00!!
The term begins on October 7, and runs for 10 weeks, on Wednesdays in Mudgeeraba. The only thing you'll need to bring is a new cup or mug- find one truly fabulous!
You'll have so much fun, you won't want it to stop (and for those who really don't want it to stop, Term DEF (as in, after term ABC) will begin in 2010! Term ABC will also run again, for those of you who miss out this time.
All you have to do is leave a comment here!
The competition will close Next Sunday 4th of October at 5pm and will be drawn at 5.30pm.
The Winner will be announced then, so please check back!!
Why not visit Mama Moontime whilst you wait??
These are the words on the posters around town. Does any of this apply to you?
Do you watch too much tv?
Wonder if there is more to life?
Feeling down, deflated or just bored??
The Mama Moontime Creativity Club will help you find AND fire your Creative Flame!
A creative soul = someone WHOLE!
Come along for fun, friendship, and self discovery. Be fabulous!!
If you want to enrol, email me at email@example.com or call 55338915 to book your place.
Friday, September 11, 2009
1. You'll be challenged to flex your thinking muscles- and find delight in the ordinary and everyday things.
2. You'll learn a heap of fun new skills and you'll be able to make gifts for your loved ones using these tools
3. You'll begin to guard your creative flame and hold it so dear, you won't be able to live without it! Your heart will soar!!
4. You'll have BIG FUN with a whole bunch of fabulous, exuberant women- just like you!
5. You'll walk away every night with a whole lot of things to think about, and at least one (but oftentimes, more than one) thing you have created with your own hands!
6. You'll keep a journey journal and in a few months, you'll be able to look back and see how far you have come!
7. You'll be inspired to reach for your own dreams and make them a reality- with the support and love of your own Mama Moontime Creative Tribe!
Can't wait to meet you all!! We're counting down the days. Get your enrolment in to me now!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
The Mama Moontime Club Schedule - October -December 2009 (Term ABC)
Welcome, glorious friends! I hope you find something you like!
The Mama Moontime Creativity and Craft Club is my long held dream finally coming into reality! I hope it will change your reality too!
We'll be mama's (and grand-mama's and sometime-to-be-mama's!) playing in the MOON time. This is OUR time!!
The club nights are all about thinking more deeply about life, exploring (or simply finding!) your creative source, inspirational ideas, learning to be curious and engaged in life, finding kindred spirits and being full of joy! It is all about things for a beautiful life!
A big bonus is having the opportunity to model, paint, draw, sculpt, felt, decorate, colour, sew, stitch, craft, eat, laugh, sing and celebrate!
Don't worry if you have never done it before. I will make it simple for you to grasp and learn! After all, in a prior life, I was a kindergarten teacher! And if you are capable, there will be opportunities to fly!
NOTE: Although the sessions are individual, and may be taken as single classes, they are sequential and will build layer by layer.
However, the best creativity health outcome' will be gained by attendance at all sessions!
Wednesday Evenings, at the Mudgeeraba Presbyterian Church- 319 Mudgeeraba Road.
Take Exit 79, to Mudgeeraba side. The Church is by the roundabout, opposite tennis courts.
- October 7th-Introduction, Pushing the Creative Boundaries with Creative Play (numerous materials)
- October 14th- The Creative Journey and what it means for your inner life or 'soul'. Task: Felting your journal cover.
- October 21st- Beautifying your life through creativity. The Tiny, Small things that matter. Task: Small, cute things!! Wait and see!
- October 28th - The creative and outrageous art of embroidery. Task: Your own stitch sampler. Learn the stitches, through creative means, and never be stumped again!
- November 4th- Your life seal-of-approval. Making your life 'trademark'! Task: The joyful delight of Hand carved stamps
- November 11th- Being thankful- Lessons on gratitude and love. Task: The art of Hand made thank you notes.
- November 18th- The vessel and the golden drop! Building our inner reserves and connections to nature and the world. Task: Not-your-everyday flower decorating class! (lots of fun!)
- November 25th- The flame within- Seeking and protecting the source of your creativity. Task: A decorative piece of felt for your humble home
- December 2nd - The road to Christmas- Fun, thoughtful approaches to a family celebration. Task: Christmas momentos and decorating ideas
- December 9th- The 2009 Creative Celebration. An evening of frivolity, games, fun and food- all in the name of 'Creativity'. Come celebrate with us!
For bookings, please call Amber on 55 33 8915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to leave your details so I can get back to you!
$25 per session. Limit of 20 people per evening. Bookings are essential as material packs need to be prepared.
For details on how to pay, please contact Amber.
A term booking (10 sessions) is offered at a discount of $200
All bookings are non refundable, however they are TRANSFERABLE. If you are unable to attend a session, you may gift that session to a friend or family member. Please let Amber know of any changes.
In 2010, there will be shopfront facilities via the web, which will enable you to pay via paypal over the internet.
From 2010, I hope to have another evening or two available at different venues across the Gold Coast. Keep an eye on
Mama Moontime for details.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Yes, Amber's workshops are back.
But this time, rather than random, once a term evenings, there is going to be a whole swag of things for you to do and choose
Welcome to the Mama Moontime Club!
There are so many things to learn and share and talk about and chat and do.
Let's start soon!
I am just organising the venue and then will post the plan here.
Please check back here soon.
The club classes will start in August.
See you soon!
Amber (mama moontime)